Specially formulated for teeth sensitive to whitening.
Crest 3DWhitestrips Gentle Routine are formulated to be gentle on teeth that may be sensitive to whitening. The Gentle Whitening Kit uses a specially designed whitening formula and, with our teeth whitening LED light, Crest Blue Light, removes 10 years of tough, set-in stains.
PVP, Water, PEG-8, Acrylates Copolymer, Hydrogen Peroxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin.
Apply Crest 3D Whitestrips Gentle Routine to upper and lower teeth once daily for 30 minutes total. Then apply Crest Blue Light to upper and lower teeth until the LED Light turns off automatically. See full whitening results with use of the full kit.
Do not use The Crest Blue Light device if you have oral cancer, are being treated with photodynamic therapy by your doctor, are taking light sensitive medicines like aminolevulinic acid or porphyrin containing medications, or have sensitivity to light. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF YOUNG CHILDREN. NOT INTENDED FOR USE IN CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18. DO NOT SWALLOW PLASTIC STRIP. Crest 3D Whitestrips Gentle Routine is not a substitute for regular dental care. Visit your dentist regularly. Avoid contact of gel with eyes, cloth, leather, or fabric. Gel that comes into contact with the skin can cause temporary skin irritation and/or whitening. TOOTH SENSITIVITY & GUM DISCOMFORT: With all whitening products you may experience tooth sensitivity and/or gum discomfort. With products that offer the highest level of whitening, such as Crest 3D Whitestrips with Blue Light, there is an even greater chance that you may experience tooth sensitivity and/or gum discomfort. These effects are generally mild. These effects are temporary and not harmful. IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF DENTAL WORK, HAVE DENTAL WORK, OR HAVE STAINING FROM MEDICATION, ASK YOUR DENTIST IF WHITENING IS APPROPRIATE. Crest 3D Whitestrips are designed to hold well to teeth. Do not use on loose teeth, restorations, or braces. Crest 3D Whitestrips will only whiten natural teeth. The strips will not whiten caps, crowns, veneers, fillings or dentures. Store in cool place. Best if used by date noted on package. SEE INSERT FOR MORE INFORMATION. The Crest Blue Light device is designed to operate for the number of strips in this package. Batteries are included. No replacement necessary.
Crest Blue Light - Tooth Whitening Light Device
Net Contents 1 Light
Usage and Safety Instructions
Please save and refer to these instructions.
INDICATION FOR USE
The Crest Blue Light whitens teeth when used with Crest 3D Whitestrips.
Do not use this light device if you:
- Have oral cancer
- Are being treated with photodynamic therapy by your doctor
- Are taking light sensitive medicines like aminolevulinic acid or porphyrin containing medications
- Or have sensitivity to light
GENERAL WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- This is not a toy. Keep the device and the Whitestrips out of reach of children and pets. Not recommended for use by persons under the age of 18
- Do not swallow the plastic strip.
- Avoid eye contact. Rinse eyes thoroughly with water if gel comes in contact with them. Handle strips with dry hands.
- Discontinue use of the device if it is damaged or behaves in an unexpected manner.
- Keep the device and the Whitestrips away from high temperature environments (direct sunlight, radiator, heater when storing.
- Gel that comes into contact with the skin can cause temporary skin irritation and/or whitening. Wash hands with soap and water after applying the strips.
- Do not eat, smoke, sleep, or drink (with the exception of water while wearing Whitestrips.
- Do not apply to irritated gums. If irritation develops discontinue use.
- This device is not intended for use by children or persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they are given supervision by a person responsible for their safety. In general, we recommend that you keep the device out of reach of children. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the device.
Step 1 - Apply strips and wear for time indicated on the Crest 3D Whitestrips Gentle Routine pack. WEAR THE STRIPS FOR THE FULL TIME BEFORE USING THE LIGHT.
Step 2 - After wearing for indicated time, press and hold the two buttons simultaneously to turn on Crest Blue Light, then release.
Step 3 - Then place the light against the top strip until the light automatically turns off after a few minutes.
Step 4 - Turn on the light again and place it against the bottom strip until the light turns off automatically after a few minutes. Then remove the light and strips.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How does the light device work?
Crest Blue Light device uses LED light to activate the stain making the stain more available to the whitening action of the hydrogen peroxide from the Crest 3D Whitestrips.
Should I use the device the whole time I wear the strip?
No, use the Crest Blue Light device at the end of the strip wear time until the device turns off automatically.
How does the light know when to turn off?
Crest Blue Light turns off after it has delivered sufficient LED light energy to the stains
What does it mean when light device beeps?
The Crest Blue Light device beeps to notify you the lights have turned off in case you can't see it while in use.
DEVICE LIFETIME AND DISPOSAL
- The Crest Blue Light device is designed to operate for the number of Crest 3D Whitestrips in this package. Discard device after last Whitestrip is used.
- Batteries are included. No replacement necessary. The batteries should last the lifetime of this Crest 3D Whitestrips kit.
- There are no user serviceable parts inside.
- The device contains primary lithium batteries that are not rechargeable. Please dispose of the device according to local regulations.
- Do not dispose of device in fire or incinerator.
CLEANING AND STORAGE
- To clean Crest Blue Light device, rinse mouth piece with clean water and allow to air dry. Device is designed to be water resistant for cleaning in the sink.
- Clean the Blue Light after each use.
- Clean Blue Light only in recommended manner. Use of alternative methods may damage device.
- Store Crest Whitening Kits in a clean, dry, place at room temperature.
- Keep Crest Blue Light and Crest 3D Whitestrips out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid staring at the light. You might see temporary spots or after images. They are not harmful and will go away over time.
Call 1-800-395-8423. To learn more about Crest Whitestrips or get special offers, visit www.crestwhitesmile.com/whitestrips.
DISTRIBUTED BY PROCTER & GAMBLE
CINCINNATI, OH 54202
© 2017 P&G
Orders will only be shipped to addresses within the contiguous 48 states of the United States of America or the District of Columbia. We strive to ship your order as quickly as possible. However, our shipping estimates are not guarantees or promises that a product will ship on a specific day or be received by you within a specific period. The amount of time it takes for you to receive a product will depend on how long it takes us to process your order and how long it takes the carrier to deliver the order to you once it is shipped.
Our preferred shipping carrier is USPS. However, we reserve the right to use other shipping carriers.
Sorry, we are unable to ship to P.O. Boxes. All items must be shipped to a valid street address. Standard Delivery (5-8 Business Days)
Orders are typically delivered within 5 - 8 business days. Actual delivery time depends on shipping distance and may vary.
Delivery to some remote addresses may require up to 2 additional days.
Crest 3DWhitestrips provide you with a beautiful smile – guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with your results, Crest will send you a pre-paid card in the amount of your purchase. Simply return your receipt and copy of package UPC within 60 days of purchase. Limit to one refund per person. Call 1-800-208-0169 for more information.